November 4, 2013

Instead of an Overcoat - What to Wear to Keep Warm (Part II)

vest is my newest favorite layering piece. They add warmth without bulk in the arms and as a woman with broad shoulders, I appreciate that so I don't feel like Tommy Boy. Therefore, I've decided to showcase my adoration of vests during these in between months. 
First, was the puffer vest (my fiancĂ©'s favorite), and now it's on to my favorite
The Fur Vest
It is the heaviest hitter for your winter wardrobe (outside of Thinsulate lined wool or goose down coats) and it should be treated with the respect that entails. Whether you wear it over or under your fall layers, this fuzzy addition will extend the life of your jean, utility, trench, or lil leather jackets well below 50 degrees.
Find yours at JCPenney, Madewell, or Anthropologie
Photo credits clockwise from top left: 1,2,3,4,5,6

No comments: